“Write your first draft with your heart. Re-write with your head.” – FROM THE MOVIE FINDING FORRESTER
kind of assuming that you make an effort to tweet whenever i tweet and it was meant to get my attention
who the hell am i kidding
- yep, i am back
- i have been feeling constrained lately— not sure for how long, but it feels like it has been going on for a really long time
- i need
some a lot of r&r
- i am not having fun with what i am doing anymore—is it a sign? is this the right path? is it just a phase? will it just be a preview of what lies ahead?
- i hope i make the right mistakes
- i want to get myself into something that is worth getting tired of—
- i’m sick of having a hard time proving—hell, even knowing what—my stands are
- i love em dashes (—). i don’t even know how to use them properly anymore—sometimes i use them instead of using periods.
- there is this always this gaping hole inside of me ready to re-position itself whenever i think i have concealed it
- i tend to get sentimental when i write
- it’s hard to pretend to be happy
- i want to be happy (the genuine kind)
on a lighter note, i just celebrated my 18th birthday yesterday. it was one hell of a party. definitely a part of my top ten favorite nights.